Check it out!

Welcome to my new art blog! I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I am so excited! I am going to post everything from design that inspires me, scrapbook layouts, cute crafty stuff, photographs, and whatever else makes me happy. I will keep up my other blog so that everyone can keep up on our super exciting adventures ;). So check this out. I have been submitting scrapbook pages to magazines and I got one in Simple Scrapbooks!














This is the January February issue that is being sold now.

























This is the article I am in. The call was for things your obsessed with.




Heres my page! That is my leg after my triathlon. It hurt alot to hold that position.



Here is a better look at the page.

I also have 2 layouts in Scrapbook.com magazine. Here is the link : http://scrapbooking.com/article/72737

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Good for you, Cordie. :) Haha, remember that? There's a blast from the past! Anyhow, I am proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Good for you, Cordy. Haha, remember that? There's a blast from the past. I am proud of you.

Lisa M said...

I love it! So awesome, very impressive.

Heather T. said...

Whooo, a blog, AND a published layout!! I've never been published in a scrapbook mag--I'm envious! =)

Scott Koenig said...

I am glad I convinced you to marry me before you became famous. Congratulations CoKo (see I can have nicknames for you too).

Maran said...

Wow! Courtney congratulations on the accomplishment of being published,the beautiful layout, and on the triathlons! Looking forward to seeing more posts!

The Haley Family said...

wow, so famous and inspiring! You go girl!!!

Brittany and Robert Thistle said...

WOW! That is awesome! Cute pages! The funny thing is at my internship at Close To My Heart, my job is to find cute scrapbooking blogs to pitch our products to!

Alicia said...

WOW! I'm honored to know a famous celebrity! :)

Gwen said...

Check you out! Published AND an accomplished triathlon athlete?! With FOUR kids??!! I totally admire you for all of your accomplishments. I think I just became your biggest fan :o)

Sharlene said...

I love this page!! It is just fabulous!! I hope you don't mind, but I put in on my blog with a link to your new art blog. This is fantastic. I am excited for you.

Brittany Mann said...

WOW Preggo...I had a nickname for her too, once upon a time:)
You are amazing! I wish I had 1 oz. of your creativity- Your kids are so luck to have a mom that is going to have such an amazing collection of things to look at when they are older :) .......Soooo will you adopt me???
I love you- Brittany

Post a Comment