This is better than doughnuts.



It really is! KI has just release a bunch of their papers in a digital format! Ya! They even have some Elsie stuff. That is a serious dream of mine!


















Designer digitals is having their big sale this weekend. Everything is marked down 30%! They are chatting all day long and giving away a bunch of freebies! Ali Edwards has all her digital stuff over there. They have a bunch of other fabulous stuff. Check out their cute freebies. I will defiantly be there on Saturday.















5 comments:

mean mom productions said...

uh uh ...love the papers. Courtney the healthy blog is up.

http://leanmeanbeings.blogspot.com

let me know what you think..

Pamela said...

I saw that! It is awesome!

Anonymous said...

How very cool!

Lisa M said...

Seriously Court!!! Not very cool to put pictures of a donut on your blog.... makes me want a donut...I better go eat breakfast. Love the paper though!!!!

audrey neal said...

I've been drooling over the digital KI too!

Post a Comment