Some cute finds.

I was looking around the other day and found some great stuff! This girl is incredible. Her name is Larissa and she rocks. She is designing for Kitchy. Here's some of her stuff. I didn't even know paper could do this.





















































My roomate from Ricks college sent me this link of cute stuff that friend makes. She makes adorable shirts that she calls scrapshirts. She also makes super cute hats. You can customize the size and whatever else. To buy one, email her at jolli_jenni@hotmail.com .












9 comments:

Kate said...

Waht cute fun stuff!

mean mom productions said...

really cute stuff!

Gennifer said...

Those shirts are adorable!

Suzanne said...

Hey I went to Ricks! LOL... I think I was there before you though.

I have seen Larissa's work before and she is uber amazing! And those baby items are just adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you're right, those are some gorgeous layouts!

Anonymous said...

adorable stuff - total eye candy! :)

Suz said...

Adorable stuff - TFS

audrey neal said...

those are great shirts! really cute stuff!

Lisa Dorsey said...

OK, that stuff IS adorable! The dimension on that card and layout is unbelievable!

Post a Comment