Multi photo layout.

My husband is going next week to his Grandma's 90th birthday party in Maryland. He is taken the girls with him. They are so excited to go see their grandparents. I will just have the boys at home so it should be ok. I usually do a project each time Scott leaves just to keep me busy and make the time go by fast. I have to figure out my project soon! I actually have a huge list of things to do around the house to keep me busy while I am not able to work out for 6 weeks. I love working out as much as I love scrapbooking. I love the post work out good feeling. I have to channel that into something else. I did organize my sewing bin last week. I probably won't do that again for 10 more years. :)


Here is a layout I did for Grandma. I am going to frame it. It a multi photo layout that I did based off of Ali D template. It is a free template so go on over and download it. I love the whole layout so I just lifted it. I love the clean lines! Thanks Ali!


I think one of the hardest things about multi photo layouts is making sure they don't look like a train wreck. Ali's layout has nice clean lines that maintain order. Another hard part of putting lots of photo's on a page is that the focal point is lost. I love that she made one picture bigger then the rest which helps with that.


6 comments:

Aly Dosdall said...

oh i just love how this turned out! adorable papers, love the pops of red, and i love how you labeled each photo. awesome page!!

mean mom productions said...

i just love it. It's perfect. I love the after work feel too! Check out my blog entry for today. I have an update about something.

Kate said...

Cute layout!

audrey neal said...

great page -- really cute papers!

Pamela said...

Love it!

Sheila said...

Love your page Courtney. Really like the colors on this page. Thanks for the heads up on Aly's template.

Post a Comment