Floppy flowers.

I have been a little obsessed with J Crew lately. I got their catalog and I just love it! They designs are amazing. I love how they put colors togethor in such unique ways. I am really loving their floppy flowers. They have all these beautiful flowers on shirts, belts, shoes, and headbands.






I still have been meaning to make the headbands from Design Mom. Oh, by the way check out her photo shoot of her family by Candice Stringham. Seriously it is sooooo cute! I love how they are dressed! Check out the how they propped it with cupcakes too!




So I saw this on Katie Did. She has a tutorial on how to make these floppy flowers. It is super easy. I am totally going to make them. I am going to try to make a J Crew inspired belt. I got a Shade dress for Mothers Day. I love it! I saw it a while ago and emailed my husband with the link. I didn't think he was getting it because I never saw a package. He was in Salt Lake a few days before and bought it there. I was totally suprised! It is a super comfotable dress too. I think it would take the dress up a notch by having a flower belt. I am going to make some headband for my girls too. I will let you guys know how it turns out. Let me know if you make them!


5 comments:

Pamela said...

Very cool! Those floppy flowers do look fun!

mean mom productions said...

So cute!

Stacey Michaud said...

That are fabulous!

audrey neal said...

so much cute stuff in one post -- very glad I found your blog!

Suzanne Webb said...

Cute, cute floppy flowers...and I can't wait to see how your belt and headbands turn out :)

Post a Comment