Flickr Fridays.

I have had the craziest week! It has been one thing after the other. I meant to update on Wednesday and then everything went nuts. I thought it would be fun to have Fridays be a dedicated Flickr day. I love great photography! I wish I was better at it.

Since it is 80 degrees here, I know I am wearing sandles today which I wasn't ready for so I had to paint my toes super fast this morning. I thought I would focus on spring/ summer photos. Here are a few I found.






















Oh this makes me happy. I love yellow!















Isn't this so pretty!


























This doesn't really fit into the theme but I really like it. I love the texture! I love how close up it is. I use macro a lot on flowers but I have not thought about using it for texture type of things. I will have to give that a try.

2 comments:

mean mom productions said...

great photo finds.

A Fanciful Life said...

I love yellow too. Several years ago after my divorce, I painted my entire downstairs and part of the second floor all yellow because it is so cheery. It's like having the sun always shining. Great photo!

Post a Comment