This was not posed.

This is a shout out to Domino since March is the last issue. Look, even toddlers love it! It really has been one of my favorite magazines ever. The designs are amazings. I have no idea what to replace it with. If anyone has an ideas, let me know. Thank goodness I have kept a lot of the issues. I hope that one day they will come back.




PS- His Daddy is really nervous because he also likes to wear my shoes and use a green furry purse that says princess. Any advice in this area would be great :)

5 comments:

mean mom productions said...

I say its a toddler phase he will out grow it.

Stacey Michaud said...

TeeHee! Don't make a big deal of it! He is just trying to be like his momma! He will phase through it! You can always model with a baseball hat and trucks!

audrey neal said...

let him play with what he wants -- he's not going to be a sissy or anything just because he likes your shoes. tell dad to deal. ;)

Heather T. said...

Yeah, don't do anything except love him as usual. I mean, look at Allen!! *lol* The less of a deal you make about it, the less of a complex he'll have, and the less he'll even think about it... =)

Anonymous said...

I noticed he did walk around in your shoes when I watched him the other day! Then Brinley told me he likes to pretend he's you. That is so funny!!!

Post a Comment