A fun layout.

I got some great frames from Kitchy. I changed the color in Photoshop from gold to a bright pink. I think the frames are super modern in crazy colors. I just realized last week that the 2Peas Garden Girls do a weekly challenge. I don't know why I didn't know that :). Sometime I wonder about myself :) .


I thought it would be fun to do the challenge. This week is about clustering, putting embellishments or whatever in a group. I love embellishments but I also like to keep things simple. My clustering is just some clocks near the photo that I lowered the opacity on to make them blend more into the background. I usually like to keep each brush on a separate layer so that I can move each individual element around and change things like scale, opacity, and color.


7 comments:

mean mom productions said...

This is great. I love the bright pink!

Pamela said...

Fun frame! Love the pink!

*Paula* said...

That looks awesome! I love the bright pink with orange :)

A Fanciful Life said...

Really sweet layout!

Jody said...

What adorable children you have!
Love the pink frame too :)

Kathie said...

Oh my gosh, Courtney, you are SO TALENTED!!! I love you! HEY - how do you change the color of the frame? I've searched for a tutorial on how to do that and can't find one that works, or works easily enough. Call me!!

Sheila said...

Love,love the pink frame. It really stands out in the layout. And, of course,the girls are adorable!

Post a Comment